Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Composition Writing - Uncle Joe Letter

Composition writing.

It was a sunny afternoon and the sky was dotted with mongolia white clouds. I was at homw as it was the school holidays. Humming a tune as I did some doodling. I feld hungry. I told mum that I would be downstairs at the sundry to buy som tidbits. Hearing that, she told me to check the mailbox as she had not checked it for a few weeks.

When I went downstairs . I decided to check the mailbox first before buying my tidbits. When I took out the letters, a yellow coloured envelope caught my eye. It was for ...Uncle Joe? "Why was he letter in our maill box?" I thought aloud. I looked at the address. Great! the address would help me find Uncle Joe's house.
How careless is the postman! I muttered as I took the lift up

to the 11th floor. "11-011,,, 11-012,,, 11-013,,, 11-014! Got it!" I rang the bell and waited for uncle Joe to open the door. "Hi Sonny." he grinned. "err.... is this yours, by any chance? "I muttered. He eyed it and smiled. "Why yes!" he grinned again." You are a good boy Sonny!" He invited me into his house to have tea.

I declined it politely. When he asked why, I grinned and said " It is an honiur to be returning your things sir and my mother is also waiting up stairs. I am worried that she will be worrie as I told her I would go to sundry shop and collect letters." and we both laughed.

By School Composition Singapore

Primary 4 - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

School Composition Singapore

Welcome to School Composition Singapore blog. I created Primary School Composition Singapore blog to post my composition works during my schooling lesson and tuition lesson. I will be very happy to receive any comments on these composition works which we posted out. All comments are welcome. Please free feel to comment on my these composition I wrote. I would like to improve my school composition in Singapore.

Examination Practice Paper | School Composition Singapore

Practice Make Prefect.


Examination period is a very pressure moment for you as parent. This is the same applied to your kids.

To overcome this, it is important to let your kids to have a trial run or feel on how the exam will be conducts.

Here we can help your child and you to understand:

How Does School Teachers Set Their Questions?
How To Get Your Child Prepare For the Exams In The Next 72 Hours?
Find Out Hot Questions That Teachers Like To Use From The Start.
Access to Year 2012 Exam Questions and Answers.

Unlimited Downloads of 2012 English, Maths, Science & Chinese Papers.
Answers and Solutions are Included!
Click on below image to find out how we can help your child.