Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Writing Composition - Storm At Sea

Writing composition done in my tuition lesson.

"Mum! can we go sailing?" I asked. Mother nodded and smiled. Little did we know that something disastrous was about to happen...

We headed towards the beach and rented a boat. We sailed out to sea, me, rowing and my mother relaxing... I think I had rowed too far out as after a moment, I lost sight of land. Thoughts of impending danger raced through my mind. I turned to row back to shore. I tired not to look panicky but somehow or other, my mother must sensed my panic.

She comforted me and told me to rest as I had rowed for a long time... I fell into a deep sleep.

Rumble... Rumble... I was awoken by tunder. Oh no! we were still at sea. In front, behind, left and right.Just then, I remembered what I had read in a magazine. Look for the southern cross to guide you to safe. Before I could find its a storm broke out.Rain began pelting down. I struggled to keep my balance. Then, I found the Southern cross but before I could alert my mother, I was thrown off balance and I fell into the sea.

Soon, I regained conciousness. I was in my room. Somehow, my mother had rescued me and got us home. I would never forget that eventful day.

By School Composition Singapore
Primary 4 - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

School Composition Singapore

Welcome to School Composition Singapore blog. I created Primary School Composition Singapore blog to post my composition works during my schooling lesson and tuition lesson. I will be very happy to receive any comments on these composition works which we posted out. All comments are welcome. Please free feel to comment on my these composition I wrote. I would like to improve my school composition in Singapore.

Examination Practice Paper | School Composition Singapore

Practice Make Prefect.


Examination period is a very pressure moment for you as parent. This is the same applied to your kids.

To overcome this, it is important to let your kids to have a trial run or feel on how the exam will be conducts.

Here we can help your child and you to understand:

How Does School Teachers Set Their Questions?
How To Get Your Child Prepare For the Exams In The Next 72 Hours?
Find Out Hot Questions That Teachers Like To Use From The Start.
Access to Year 2012 Exam Questions and Answers.

Unlimited Downloads of 2012 English, Maths, Science & Chinese Papers.
Answers and Solutions are Included!
Click on below image to find out how we can help your child.