Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Creative Writing - DROWNING - Picture Composition

"Mum! John asked if I could go fishing with him. Can I go? I looked up. It was my brother, Leo. "Sure! behave yourself!" Mum replied. Leo looked as happy as a dog with two tails. "Don't forget the pail". I told him careless Leo was always forgetting things.

As Leo walked ahead, he met John. "Oh! I thought you wanted to meet at the park!" "Nevermind!" John grinned. As thy continued walking, Leo and John chatted about games and other things. Soon, they reached the path leaading to the lake. "You brought your pail right?" John asked. "Check!" Leo grinned. "Your fishing net? " Leo asked. "Check!" come the immediate reply.

At the end of the path, a sign with the word "DANGER" written on it, was stuck into the mud. The boys, cheeky as usual, ignored the sign and carried on walking. When they reached lake. John stood near the edge of the lake. A fish was slowly swimming towards him. "Becareful!! This is a 10 meters deep lake" cautioned Leo. Just as his words were lettered, John slipped and fell into the lake. Oh no! "Leo thought. he groaned, "Leo, you can't swim.

Neither can John!" Leo looked at John. His arms were failing wildky in the air. Suddenly John felt a sharp pull in his legs. He yelped out, but his cries were muffled by the wind. John went sd white as a sheet as he bobbled up and down trashing about. He remembered he had his handphone in his pocket. John then threw the handphone to leo. "Quick! call someone! Anyone!" he shouted. Leo called me "Sis! Come! Quick!" Leo shouted "what happened?" I asked. "John is drowning!" he shouted. "Coming!" I replied. "Hurry up!" Then, the phone went dead. I shouted for dad and mum to follow; thenm we ran to the lake. I looked in horror. Where was John?

"he....he.... drowned!" Leo shouted. Dad jumped into search for John. The cold murky water surged into Dad's ears and mouth. Dad came up, then disappeared underwater again. Seconds later, he surfaced with John safe in his hands. He swam quickly and lowered John gently on the ground. When John's eyes fluttered open, he seemed dazed. Dad sighed. Dad told us later, that he had to swim with the powerful strokes. It was very difficult as the water was murky.

Once bitten twice shy, John decided not to go too dose to the edge of the lake again.

By School Composition Singapore Primary 4 - 2009

3 comments:

  1. The article is impressive one.I hope to see some more blogs in future.
    assignment writing service Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous composition with excellent phrases!!!! Hope to see more blogs in future!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

School Composition Singapore

Welcome to School Composition Singapore blog. I created Primary School Composition Singapore blog to post my composition works during my schooling lesson and tuition lesson. I will be very happy to receive any comments on these composition works which we posted out. All comments are welcome. Please free feel to comment on my these composition I wrote. I would like to improve my school composition in Singapore.

Examination Practice Paper | School Composition Singapore

Practice Make Prefect.


Examination period is a very pressure moment for you as parent. This is the same applied to your kids.

To overcome this, it is important to let your kids to have a trial run or feel on how the exam will be conducts.

Here we can help your child and you to understand:

How Does School Teachers Set Their Questions?
How To Get Your Child Prepare For the Exams In The Next 72 Hours?
Find Out Hot Questions That Teachers Like To Use From The Start.
Access to Year 2012 Exam Questions and Answers.

Unlimited Downloads of 2012 English, Maths, Science & Chinese Papers.
Answers and Solutions are Included!
Click on below image to find out how we can help your child.